D' TRUTH Inside of ME by Bro Rolly Cahilig

Good Morning Team Africa,

nakakatuwa kasi narerealize natin that our hearts belong to Kenya(Africa)...i know there are a lot of things that we have learned...i know there are a lot of things that awaken us...we knew already what are the right things to do...

right now, i am asking myself..."Am I ready to live with all those things that I've learned? all those things that awaken myself? Am I ready to have a full conviction to the Lord our God and turned away all those way of life I used to be before i went to Kenya...Can i give my 100 percent conviction on HIM? Can i renounce everything that is not for the Lord our God? my heart is telling me YES I AM! but i know its not easy...its very hard...it should be a Double Action Response...i can't do it all alone...i need you guys to Please do PRAY for ME...

i can hear the magic incantation within that "I MUST SERVE THE LORD OUR GOD TO THE FULLEST, WITH ALL MY HEART, WITH ALL MY SOUL, WITH ALL MY MIND, AND WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF ME AND EVERYTHING..." God is commanding me to do this...but i know it's a war...i know that i dont have enough weapon in order to win...i know that the other forces are very strong...i just have a little faith...The Lord our God is keeping His Promised that He will take CARE of me...i should believe on HIM...whyi can't give my everything on HIM? why i cant surrender myself on Him...why i can't convict 100 percent on HIM...i always told HIM that i'm offering my life on HIM...that I am yours Oh GOD...but i always failed...i always lost in this war...

right now, i can say i am poor, blind, captives and oppressed... but im still striving...im still in a battle field...i already did my very best but i know i still have the best of my very best...i do keep on praying that someday in His time...

bro/sis, i humbly asking to please do include me in your PRAYERS...let be all of YOU be my PRAYER WARRIORS...i have my prayer time at 12:30PM (Mark 12:30)...i hope you can offer your ONE MINUTE for me...sometimes my mind wants to give up...but my hearts is keep on telling na kaya ko 'to...I praised and thank God for letting all of YOU, SFC community for giving me HOPE.

May God Be Praised!

Rolly Cahilig
SFC Ruwais
Abu Dhabi, UAE

Comments

Popular Posts