B2B

B2B number 1:

I’m Back to Blogging. Sort of. I’m back in the sense that I finally remembered my password. I may not be back in the sense that I’m blogging regularly every week. That remains to be determined.

For the handful of you who read this blog, you know that I haven’t written or posted anything in several months. I’ve got my reasons. MEC preparations. Missions everywhere. Service. Family. Work. Even mending. Letting go. Praying.

Life has changed quite a bit in the last few months. Most of the changes have been good. Beautiful. Meaningful.

Almost needless to say, maintaining my blog has not been a major priority.

B2B number 2:

Our first SCG in 2012 reminded me of how blessed I am. And clearly, I must remember that the main reason for which God has blessed me is so I may be a blessing to others. This is not the health and wealth gospel that performs good deeds selfishly only to receive more. This is the true gospel that points out God entrusts more to those with whom He can actually trust more. When I am not selfishly concerned about what I have and only about how I can help others, if God is not blessing me with something, I’m still content. The question is not how much I have, but how am I helping others. To be blessed is God’s will for us no matter what our nation’s economy is.

Do I want to be blessed in 2012? I claim He will make me a channel of His blessings to other people if I will make myself available to Him. I am getting ready to obey God and be a blessing to other people.

Let us enjoy God’s blessings, count them one by one. Then pass them on wherever they are needed that through God’s people all the nations of the earth should be blessed.

That’s how we proclaim God’s greatness. God’s Generosity. God’s Graciousness.

Indeed, I am Blessed to Bless.

B2B number 3:

Back to Basic. This is one of my expectations in 2012. To live a simple life... but not deprived.

To simplify food that I eat by choosing healthy food and less junk food.
To simplify the personal care I buy and finish first whatever I have in stock (you cant imagine the 'stuff' I have in my closet).
Own what I actually need and make it simple to care for and by aiming not to try to be more or less than God's design for me.
To live a simple life is to live from an uncluttered heart :)
To know what is essential. To let go of the unnecessary things (and even people) that make my journey stressful and make my heart heavy.

Simple Life? It is the moments that I live fully present with the Lord, walking forward with Him that makes life sweet and precious and simple.


The moments, minutes, hours and days I experience with God ARE my life.
Expecting for more life changing experiences. Hoping for countless Jesus-filled moments.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts