i cried for my brother 6 times story

Thanks Je for sharing… touching indeed.


When I was young and even til now, I really want to have big brother… who will pamper me, protect me and love me.
But God told me that my Tatay is more than enough


My reflections:

What comes around, goes around.
What we give will eventually come back to us a hundred folds ---- even thousand folds
That there are people around us who is willing to give us unconditional love – if we just open our eyes…

For us leaders, we don’t think much of what we can receive… because service and love should be shared…
Pay it forward…not much of paying it back…
We pray na whatever we invest and teach to our members will be shared to others – to non-sfcs…
That our members will be able to proclaim God’s greatness to others too.


I may not have a brother to call my own… but God has given me brothers (lots of ‘em!) in the community…
And He even gives me Brother Jesus, who died for me!

Comments

Popular Posts