♥ God knows my heart more than I do ♥

Life is like an hourglass. Sooner or later, everything hits the bottom and you just have to be patient and wait for someone to turn it around.

You don't just vote for a president and you think you did your part as a good citizen. Nation building is different from just voting (in the elections). - Rico Blanco

“A soldier goes to battle not because he hates the person infront of him, but because he loves the person behind him.” — Gibo Teodoro

you come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly *_*

is praying for H.O.P.E. (Honest, Orderly and Peaceful Election) in the Philippines *_*

Mother's Day is a day to salute all the mothers in the world who spend their life selflessly to bring up their children. Thank you God for creating Flesinda Entereso, for giving her to me as my nanay so I can stand proud and tall. The wind beneath my wings... Mahal kita Nanay ;)

where is the most romantic place in the world? sunset at the beach? movie date for two? candle light restaurant? for me nothing beats the foot of the cross. where the lover of my soul face his life for a sinner like me.

God knows exactly what to do and when to do it. He paves the way. He is amazing God!



FB Status for the Month of May

Comments

Popular Posts