FB Status for the Month of April

When you decide to live a totally surrendered life, that decision will be tested. Sometimes it will mean doing inconvenient, unpopular, costly, or seemingly impossible tasks. It will often mean doing the opposite of what you feel like doing.

when God removes something (someone) away from u, always remember that He is pruning your character and purifying your heart and intentions ... ;)

When a friend calls you at 3AM because of a problem, and you’re the first person that came in mind to call …that’s love.

When you push the person you love away & tell them to leave you alone, & they still continue to stay there day after day … that’s love.

Incomparable! Unchangeable! You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same...You are amazing God!

Indescribable! Uncontainable! You place the stars in the sky and You know them by name! U r amazing God!

Todo na 'to. I'm experiencing how it is to be disciplined anew and to be open to blessings I had not thought myself qualified for before.

Pursuing excellence in serving God doesnt mean perfection but it means giving your best for the glory of God! Thank you Lord for a fruitful service meeting with Ch1 Soldiers of God! For the icecream, sopas, bag, notepad, elephant and presence of everyone. lovelove sobra!

There are times when we have to let the memories speak, as we are yet collecting the words that would capture best what we wanted to say.

A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no or where to go or say we're only dreaming…

we are blessed to be called... we are called to be blessed ;)

realities test us but challenges define us :)

I have been surrounded by God's love today. I shall mark this day so I could look back at it; when I search for what I already know; when I feel alone and unloved. Moments like the ones I have today should be put in my mental photo album for me to gaze at when expressions of love are scarce. I am loved.

Lord, Your kingdom comes to every willing heart. So for You not me, I gladly do my part Lord, I want to be Your vessel and move beyond my fear ;)

HE’s doing it again. Treating me like a very dear friend, turning my world upside down, molding me, pruning me, and taking control of my life. I know, I know. I asked HIM to!


Lord, you said that you could make all things new. I know you won’t just put me back together again til I’m “as good as new”. I believe you when you said that you would make me even better, for the old has gone and the new has come. I believe that I can be a new creation. I believe, despite my heart’s opposition to what my mind is saying right now.

Are you willing to lose the love for the friendship? Or are you willing to lose the friendship for love? - am watching Close to You - movie of john lloyd and bea :) *singhot

I almost slipped. It was a minor misstep yet meaningful, praising God that I did not lose my balance at all, and it was enough for me to hear a voice telling me, "Slow down, Gracie. What's your hurry?"

God affirms us that our trial is temporary - it will come to an end. But His LOVE is permanent - it will last forever! God is busy at work, He is behind the scenes.

The sweetest time of the day is when you pray. Why? Because you are talking to the one who loves you most.

‘hav patience wid everythin unresolved in ur heart & try to love d questions themselvs. Dont search for the answers, w/c couldnt b given to u now, coz u wouldnt b able to live them. Live d questions now. Someday, u'l gradually, w/o even noticin it, live ur way into d answer.’(Its a comfort to know dat some1 understands...

I lift my hands and pray for those who are waiting.

Let us rise again because we have no more reason to stay in the darkness. Jesus' light is shining on us. I CHOOSE to have beautiful TUESday.

“Everything has its reason, everything has its time. No monumental moment can be created in just one blink of an eye.” — SAM MILBY (Babe, I Love You)

Comments

Popular Posts