Awww... true love na ba ito?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

Awwwwwww, what a marvellous, miraculous, indescribable love. Imagine all human beings in this world being able to love each other this way! Wow!

I would like to believe that we all have love that we nurture in our heart. Different intensity, levels, approach, techniques.
If it is not that immense yet, and we know how difficult can be to get there, we need to encourage ourselves to take it step by step. We even need people to inspire us how to achieve that unconditional love.
Maybe we need to start with forgiveness. Hope things will get better, if this is what you've been missing.
Believe, dream, trust?
Be patient still, but do your part to make things happen.
Be happy! Be contented?
No expectations?

How?

Hmmm… am grateful to be in the community who patiently is teaching me the unfailing love – God’s love!
Love is God. Love is given by God. God has given His greatest love to us --- His SON.
Jesus is the best and perfect example of unfailing LOVE of God. God, the creator became the creation.
Every time I want to see the love of God, I look to the cross and it affirms me how God showed his love among us.




*my attempt to write again…my attempt… my attempt…my attempt ... *bitin

Comments

Popular Posts