Why Do I LOVE Her?


bakit nga ba?

1."She's an elf in true form" a worker behind the scene who grants your hearts desire, small as she is, humble but powerful as she is magical (a true servant).

2. Dog - talo ito kasi man's best friend lang sya e ang Grasya babae mukhang babae o kahit anong lahi best friend nya. she listens before she speaks , her loyalty, her instinct to protect…aw aw aw !

3. Social worker- mayaman na sya dapat kasi binggo ito weekly sa kaya minsan nagkakasakit, can't imagine how she's doing her schedules and can't imagine how she gets her energy.

4. Woman of faith- magawa mo ba nman yun lahat.... no wonder....

5. hopeless romantic......................hopeless.........romantic........
bow......joke.... ................................................WE LOVE YOU GRASYA.....

Anthony Serrano
(Gracie’s Chapter Head)


Gracie is...

G - Generous. She's always giving of her smile, her time, her words of encouragement, and her understanding. She gives a part of herself and by means of that, she touches lives.

R - Relax. She keeps busy but she knows when to work hard at something and when its time to do things for pleasure as a relief from the effort and stress of everyday life. Even God rested on the 7th day!

A - Appreciative. She sees the most simple things as a great blessing. Good food, favourable weather, moments of laughter, long sleep, a genuine smile, quality chit-chat, even a corny joke. And deep in her heart, she knows more good things will come.

C - Christ-centered. She's focused on the love of the Lord for her and on how she can best love God in return. The same love, she gives away to those closest to her. She's makes the most of God's love that's why she's a blessing herself.

E - Endearing. Personally to me, she does simple things to make me feel remembered. Truly one of the greatest gifts you could receive from a friend is to know you're not forgotten.

Happy Birthday G! You know I love you dearly!

JB Poblete
(Gracie’s First Household Leader in SFC Dubai)



1. binabara niya ako at binabara ko din siya..( para patas lang)
2. totoo siya di plastik, alam niya kung kelan siya magpreno.
3. mabait at malambing
4. psychologist siya kaya lab niya ang mga psycotic ( like jess and I )
5. she is my ever dearest ate friend that trust me so much.

Henry Lacuadra
(Gracie’s dear friend in Dubai)


Why I love Gracie?
Coz she's my...
1. My Inspiration
2. My Strength
3. My Happiness
4. My Mentor
5. My Angel

Joybie Recto
(Gracie’s Anakis)


I love gracie because of ..

1. Unconditional love to her friends, accepts without bias or judgment
2. Maturity in handling difficult situation and experiences
3. God-fearing person - kaya sya ninang ni mot-mot!
4. Can easily relate to my past (bisexual) life.. hahahaha - figure it out how she was able to relate. oops!
5. No pretensions from this person... she acts and says what she feels, that's why everyone loves her.

Jacqueline Famorca
(Gracie’s College Best friend and Kumara)



1 - she listens & understand
2 - she is sincere & no pretense
3 - she is humble & kind hearted
4 - she is strong & witty
5 - I Love her simply because she is Sis Gracie! J

Che Naag
(Gracie’s Anakis)


G - utsy
R - adiant
A - miable
C - aring
E - xtraordinary

;-)

(sino ka?)
Ahihi!



TOP 10 WHY I LOVE ASYANG:

1. She is the most trustworthy woman in my life.

2. She is a good listener and good adviser.. and im pretty sure, she’s always there for me…thru ups and downs of my life…

3. Her heart. She has a very good heart/..A heart that is kind, compassionate, and passionate.

4. Her optimism. She’s a very positive thinking person. She always looks at the positive side of things.

5. She always prays... In all situations of circumstances, she always prays. You can really see how much she loves to give glory to GOD.

6. She shows off God’s blessings in her life...And that includes me…hehehe :P

7. She enjoys conversing with me. We can talk about anything and everything under the sun and have fun!

8. Her smile. She has a beautiful smile. And she has a dimple on her left cheek that makes her so pretty whenever she smiles…

9. She agreed that I’m beauty and she is Brain! Weehhhhhh (beauty and brains!)

10. Lastly, I love her because she’s my COUZIN....

Love u couz!! HAPPY BDAY!!! mwahugz@!!


Love,

Shiela babe, Kikay, mame, tikke, Shey or iLhay for short :P
(Gracie’s Brain Cousin)


G - generous
R - religious
A - amiable
C - cheerful
E - enthusiastic
happy birthday!!!! love you!!! miss you so much...ingat kayo jan lagi!!!
see you when I see you!!!

Eliz Reyes
(Gracie’s High School friend and barkada)


I love Mami G coz I describe her as

G- gorgeous

One of the stunning gal in SFC (naks!!)

R- romantic

Not just only to her ex? Hahaha but also to her friends she will make sure that you will be surprised being a romantic it shows how she loved a person

A- alive

Haven’t feel bored or aloof if you’re with her coz she makes u smile she’s lovable and her sweetness makes u comfortable

C- caring

as we can see how she cares a lot with her friends specially her family, she’s also my listener and adviser when I have problems shell make sure that your ok

E- energetic

in times you are stress she fills-in your tired body and mind she started to crack joke and ask questions to make the group alive…


Above all I admire her for she has a genuine heart and passion to share a part of herself to serve GOD through SFC…


Happy Birthday J iloveyou ate koi

Godbless…


Shenggay Serenado
(Gracie’s Anakis and ka-TBig)


Top 5 reasons why I love Gracie:
G: great and genuine leader and speaker (1 of d most admired SFC)
R: refined and radiant in character and culture ( elegant lalo pag nakablack hehe..)
A: affirmative and amiable she uplifts your morale whatever circumstances you are (talk to her friends)
C: caring and channel of wisdom and love (check her blogs at makwento madami alam)
E: extraordinary servant leader, friend, sister and daughter (deserving LXS Awardee)
Happy Birthday
Fonzy Garcia
(Gracie’s Co-Servant)


G- God loving
R - Ready to take any challenge
A - Amiable
C - Chaste
E - Energetic

Mama Mia Nona
(Gracie’s barkada – Instruments)



I love Gracie because:
She was THE One who introduced me to SFC - thank you! kung di dahil sa yo siguro single pa rin ako, he he...
She used to be my coffee-mate every morning - kape, kape?
She's a faithful servant of the LORD - very loyal sa SFC - haaayyyy....hanggang kelan kaya??? She doesn't run out of stories - palaging may kwento, di nauubusan ng bala!
Lastly, I love her because she loves me too!!!

Carol Salamanca – Alqiuno
(Gracie’s former THE One Officemate and Coffeemate)


1. You always give me words of encouragement
2. You are one of my idols when it comes to loving people
3. You know how to make lambing
4. You know how to appreciate friends around you
5. You know how to be loving more than to be correct
6. You are very good friend
7. You bring out the best in people
8. You are our source of laughter, este joy...
9. You pray for your friends.
10. I know it is God who led me to you and the only response fit is to love you back. I'm enjoying the experience of loving you.
Happy Birthday!

Cheche Espinosa
(Gracie’s Super friends in Dubai)


Why I love grace entereso...

I love gracie kase she never runs out of encouraging words sa mga tao sa paligid niya. Kahit meron din nagpapahina sa kanya, she keeps on pushing people to look at the good things on the situation.

I love gracie kase kahit ano’ng topic ang napag-uusapan namin, we end up talking about love. Overflowing talaga ang love sa buhay niya (kahit wala pa yung pinakahihintay-hintay na GG), pero usapan pa lang, punung-puno na talaga ng pag-ibig *winks*

I love gracie kase hindi lang siya sister sa community, miyembro din siya ng superfriends ko. Saka good example na anak, then, as a leader din… isama pa yung mga services niya… pati ang mga special moments na nabuo namin…

I love gracie kase kung ako sinasabihan ako ng pinsan ko na pede na akong kumandidato dito sa dubai, if ever na magkakaroon man ng botohan para sa popularity, e malamang, mananalo lang ako, kung hindi lalaban si gracie… pambihira, hindi nawawalan ng kabatian J

At ang last sa aking top five (although, there are nth reasons why I love her), simple lang, hindi lang siya nag-iisang anak nina tatay mel and nanay cindy kungdi nag-iisa lang talaga kase siyang, GRACE ENTERESO…

Happy birthday… may God continue to shower His abundant blessings, hindi lang sa iyo kungdi sa pamilya mo. and stay happy always… whatever God’s plans for you, hindi mo man maintindihan pa yung mga reasons, learn to enjoy the journey in this thing called life (kanta?), hehehe.. eniweis, ang prayers mo ay prayers din naming… lab u.. muwahugz. God bless!!!!

Gina Dela Vega
(Gracie’s Super friends in Dubai)


5 reasons why we love gracie...

1. we love Gracie because love niya si Mico... at love din sya ni Mico!
2. we love Gracie for who she is - especially her bloopers (G.I...O)
3. we love Gracie coz she is one person you can always count on - mapa-personal... mapa-service
4. we love Gracie coz she is an inspiring person, daughter, leader and friend
5. we love Gracie for being a woman of God

Noli, Sam and Mico
(Gracie’s Spiritual Adviser, mentors and kumpare/kumare)


Thank you everyone!
May I be worthy of your LOVE =)

Comments

Popular Posts