2

September 2007, when my leaders anointed me to be the chapter leader…

With all doubts and fear, I said YES.

It has been a long and roller coaster ride…

Met new friends and family to love and who’ve loved me back …

Met people with different ideas, different pasts, different future

Yet with the same passion and love for Christ

It wasn’t a 100% bed of roses life and road

But it was and it is an immeasurable sense of fulfilment being of service to God…

In spite of my imperfections, tantrums and tons of questions,

He blessed me with people who taught and still patiently teaching me what LOVE and JOY really mean…

Lord, teach me of Your will…

Don’t get tired of me…even most of d times, I am getting tired of myself!

Send me to a place where I will be more useful, more loving and be more like You…

Comments

Popular Posts