Mourning to Graces

Today, I was affirmed that God truly moves in the most beautiful and mysterious ways and uses everything for good. Each one of us has our own failure/s, two or more aspects of our lives that we considered failures, but in hindsight, they paved the way for one of His greatest and beautiful blessings. He is turning our mourning into graces.

I failed the romantic relationships for three times in my life. Three times in my life I fell in love, three times I lost.

In high school, college and while working, I fell in love with three wonderful men I’ve known. I cried when I lost Man#1 whom I met in high school, devastated when I lost Man#2 whom I had in college and just smiled when I lost Man#3.

Dealing and healing a broken heart was very difficult: sleepless nights, a wave of grief, low self-esteem, jealousy and all negative emotions and thoughts you can think of.

"He is my everything. I miss his smile, his warm voice in the night. What will I do without him? My life is a complete smash. I loved him so much! Without him in my life, nothing matters to me anymore. I feel broken and empty.”

This was me. Three times. Three meaningful times.

I am thanking God for the opportunities to love and be loved, which I got again so easily, and which as a result, I had taken for granted.

I would like to claim that my life is hidden in Christ. I thank Him for directing me and taking me to new places, new chances, new hopes, new loves.

He does this for all of us. So let us not look at failures as final, but just as means to make way for even greater graces. I know. I have failed a lot in some aspects of my life and He has worked miracles through each failure.

Comments

Popular Posts