gift of tears

I came up with this after I felt something not-so-good on Monday. I prayed immediately as I suppressed the tears welling in my eyes. Later on after pain from suppression forced its way into my heart, I went to a quiet place, I attended my upper household last night, I hugged Gina and just let the tears flow... without saying any single word.

And it reminded me again to never confuse weakness for meekness (power under control).

Tears are okay. That’s exactly what I did today.
Tears are needed, but when laughter presents itself, I will let it come and welcome with open arms!

The act of crying is like washing a dirty cup. The water washes away the dirt that is on the cup.
A dirty cup has one purpose, and that's to be cleaned.
A wounded soul has only one purpose, and that is to be restored.

Indeed, when we succumb to our "weaknesses" is the time when God's strength is made completely perfect!






Lord, thank you for my upper household.
thank you for the gift of prayers... and gift of tears.

its been a long time since i cried like this...
sabi nga ni Gina... nasa oven lang daw ako...hinuhulma ni Lord *winks



Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning. -- Psalm 30:5

Comments

Popular Posts