emphatic

From: che naag
Sent: 15/07/2009 01:57

(excerpt)

yung ibig sabihin ng emphatic na nasulat ko e..firm & definite..
as a leader nakita ko po sayo na firm ka on what u believe..u stand for it and u walk ur talk..
same with ur decisions..

but whats actually in my mind was u have the feeling of empathy...kc u always put urself in the position of ur members.
i remember po kc nung may issue on _________..nung may issue with __________..and even wid ________ nakita ko sa inyo na nilagay mo yung sarili mo kung ikaw sila...despite na may foul..u still considered what they would feel and what they need during those times...

ahahaha..as a leader po yan ha? iba nman yung as a friend...saka na pag may activity na ganun...


===

Awwwwww!!!! So sweet naman chekoi!
Thank you po for being so sweet and thoughtful…
I am just so happy na aside from being ur leader, I am also being a friend to you …to all of u…

Ikaw rin parang ang mission mo sa buhay ko is to make me feel good – everyday!
At ikaw ang angel ko ngayon…Reading this beautiful message uplifts me today...
And having you as my friend, always affirms me of God’s love for me.

Salamat po… love kita Che…


Lablab!

Comments

Popular Posts