Tiangge Moments

I was not really a tiangge enthusiast…

But now, I am.

I recommend two great bazaar places where you can find cheap and value items…

Tips: 1) bring load of patience and 2) bring load of cash – cards are not accepted


Baclaran


After visiting Baclaran Church, gumala naman kami ni nanay at tita mona sa tiangge…

We found a Last Supper frame to be hung sa dining area, original price was Php1500 and we got it for Php750…wow! Half price!!!


Then I found a shoulder bag on sale, it costs Php250 (20dhs)…

Syempre, tinawaran pa namin. Pero tapat na daw…

Kinulit pa rin naming si mamang tindero…

We ended up at Php235…

I was happy…kasi nakatawad ako…


Kinabukasan, nabalitaan kong may sunog sa Baclaran. The same area na binilhan ko ng bag…sigh!


After two days, I went to SM Megamall…

And guess what I found?

The same bag I bought from Baclaran…the same colour, size, quality…

And it costs 650pesos…

Syempre, I was happier!

Katuwa… naka-save ako =)


St. Francis Square


Kung batang Ortigas ka, you are familiar with St Francis Square…situated at the back of SM Megamall…

I visited a friend who has a stand there …then sinamahan nya akong mamili…

At the end of the night, I got:


3 pairs of shoes for 700pesos

4 colourful blouses + 1 dress for 1150pesos

5 kikay bracelets for 350pesos

3 kikay necklaces for 1000pesos


Kinabukasan, I went to Greenhills…

And found some items I bought from St Francis… and I compared the prices…

St Francis products are cheaper than Greenhills!

Comments

Popular Posts