There is none like You!

"My comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strength

Let every breath, all that I am

Never cease to worship You...

I sing for joy at the work of Your hands

Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand...

Nothing compares to the promise I have in You"

Today I am inspired...

Maybe because it is my first day of being 29 years old (whew! 29!) and maybe because I can still feel it’s my birthday =)

As I mark another year, I reminisce the past 365 days.

A little and so much of everything – joy, happiness, pain, love, trials, inspirations disappointment, struggle, falters, strength and so on. With so much blessings and graces covered my way, asking for more seems to be unfair.


As an author of a novel I create - the story of my life, owner of my destiny, my daily choices draw my future. What makes me very happy is knowing the fact that God gave me the power and privilege to change things, to improve my life.

Most of you have witnessed my ups, my collections of achievement and my echoing laughter though few chosen people have seen my downs, my pools of stagger and my quiet sobs.

As we all know, Home is where Christ is, after every journey and adventure I chose in the 29 years of existence, Home is where I will always go back to. And may the prologue and finale of my novel glorify His name.


Dear Lord,

thank you for all the graces, thank you to all the people You’ve sent and will be sending… for using me as Your instrument, for the courage and strength to move on and let go, for making me the source of inspiration to others, for amazing me everyday with Your glory and graces, for allowing me to learn from all my-not-so-brilliant ideas, for allowing me to decide to be Happy and Peaceful every single day, for the gift of life and emotions.

Your Faithful Warrior,

Gracie

Comments

Popular Posts