Best Version

The Best Version of You
"You know what I love about her? The same things I loved about you before. The only difference is that she's not as ambitious as you are. When you left years ago, I knew I don't have a place in the life you've chosen. I don't blame you for that. You're good in your field and I thought to myself that it's your right to move on without me. Moving away was a decision you made for yourself. I know this sounds silly and you might nag me about it but I found the better version of you in her. She's so much like you in so many ways but the only difference is she loves me more than you do."

Comments

  1. it just wasn't mean to be...
    why oh why like this?
    mwaaahh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the most painful thing to hear coming from a person you dearly love. if the issue is selfishness, then he (i'll assume it's a HE),too is making a selfish decision, considering the you and i grounds of the statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi joy,
    he's a he... =)
    yes, its painful but it will make u stronger. and in the process you'll see ur worth...
    indeed, people tend to look for reasons...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts