What’s your Share?

What’s your Share?
gbe
7 June 09


Kanya-kanya lang tayo ng problema sa mundo.

How often have we heard this statement, and how true is it?

A week ago I had this strange imagination:
I imagined, maintaining my understanding and sense of humour that in heaven there is a sweet lovely angel assigned to dole out people's "shares" of problems. I imagined this angel's frightening chore is to cue people's assigned problems, and to press the release switch once a problem is solved on earth, and the next one meant for a particular person becomes due.

I imagined writing a petition letter to this angel, to be sent up in heaven, saying:

"Dear Angel, you're mistaken. There's a breakdown in your system. There's a glitch in your program. These problems can't be mine. How am I supposed to handle them, when my hands are still full from the ripe challenges you threw down my way three days ago?”

In moments like these, I see myself turning to prayer, tired, hopeless and bruised. I lift my hands in surrender, realizing that these problems were not mine to handle. In the end of all the battles, we will realize that victory is believing that God had sent us out in this battlefield because this is a fight He has long prepared us for to win.

Truth is - there is really no GIANT problems… only warriors with little faith.

Comments

Popular Posts