10 June

Morning:

On 9 June, I had a quick meeting with Jon and Dahls, we finished around 915pm.
When they left, I fixed my stuff and went to my room.
The bathroom was occupied so I needed to wait.
While waiting I lay down on my bed and called a friend, had a small chat.
Put down the phone. And yala, fell asleep around 930pm.
I forgot I needed to go to the bathroom!

I woke up at 430am. Turned on my lampshade.
Surprised to see myself on the mirror.
I was wearing the same clothes I wore in the office, still had all the accessories on.
Haven’t brushed my teeth and removed my hairclip. Hahahaha!
Went to the bathroom – at LAST!

My nanay was awake as well.
‘Bat di mo ako ginising? Nakapila lang ako sa banyo eh’
‘Matulog ka pa! antok lang yan!!!’ – she said!

Went back to my bed, tried to sleep.
But I can't.
prayer time with Jesus =)
Gandang feeling :)

At 540, I had heavy breakfast with Nanay.
I ate rice, chicken and had fresh orange juice. Dressed up.
Had time to blog and to check my mails :)

Was in the office at 710am.
Spoke to Jeanette over the phone – telebabad agad!

Gandang ng Morning Ko!!!

---

Evening:

Laughter galore:

1. woke up meme gina and lay down beside her... tawa galore! about NOTHING!

2. replica ni _______ :
tawa galore inside wayne about my replica. pinakamahabang tawa na walang katapusan, mismo ako natawa sa sarili kong banat...haaaaaay!

Victory to our King:

minsan kakantahin ko ito at ipaparinig ko kay gina at leila :)

Masaya ang Evening Ko!!!


Thank you Lord for June 10 :D



Comments

Popular Posts