we'll be faithful

today, this song serves as a reminder...

· Whatever God has called me to do is my highest calling

· God is with me. Even though difficult situation of life that I don’t understand comes, I know and believe that God is with us – because He is a faithful God

· When we are faithful, love is mounting – I feel it with all His gifts – given every minute

· Nothing I ever do for Him will go unnoticed or unrewarded in Heaven

· Forget the past and move forward with Christ – with faithfulness and enthusiasm

· If I make the decision to put God first in my life, I will not find it difficult to be faithful



Forgetting what lies behind

Keeping our eyes on the prize

Keeping our eyes on the Lord Jesus

Running the race to win

All the way to the end

Laying down all that seems to

Hinder us


We'll be faithful to our calling

For You are able to keep us from falling

For in Your promise

We will trust

You'll be faithful to finish

The work that You began in us


You'll be faithful to finish

The work You began in us

Comments

Popular Posts