A Very Special Love of Melchor

I grew up with Nanay…she witnessed everything in my life.

The day I fell in love, moments I fixed my broken heart, days when I fought battles, my winning and losing moments, my days in sickness and in health…

This kind of family set-up did not stop me to build close relationship with Tatay even he started to be an OFW since I was 3.

I started to live and knew more about my father when I arrived in Dubai in 2003.

I am proud that we were able to build a solid father-and-daughter relationship.


it was only on August 17, 2008, that we shared our firsts:

First time to live with my Tatay alone…(as in kaming dalawa lang since Nanay is still in the Philippines, she’ll be back end of August)

First time for him to take care of me in sickness and in health…


I got sick for two days… and my Tatay nursed me.

He did not come to work too just to keep an eye on me…

Bought and cooked food for me (bulalo, sinigang na baboy and bangus)…


Kaya naman on Wednesday morning, I felt better and decided to come to work.

I alarmed my phone at 7.15am but woke up at 6am…

Went to the kitchen… cooked the bulalo (final touches lang!)

Prepared his baon and his coffee with this:

Parang si Loida kay Miggy =)

napalaki lang ang post-it...weee!

Comments

Popular Posts