e.t. love kowts connection

grabbed from http://blanca101.blogspot.com/

ito lang din ang masasabi ko:

haaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this would be our farewell. But when I found myself alone in this room without you, I couldn't just leave like that. The truth is that I don't want to say good-bye either.


You said that I have found you, but actually it was you who found me...


___ from the first moment we met that long ago, I really knew it, that you are the one and only person I need in this life.

And I won't leave your side ever again...


Kung talagang mahal mo ang isang tao wag mong isipin kung anong gagawin mo pag nawala siya...ang dapat mong pag-isipan "kung anong gagawin mo...para hindi siya mawala sayo"-

Sometimes you choose to be hurt, than to hurt the one you love


The heart sometimes speak so much feelings to someone we thought was listening and it hurts so much to realize the person you've spoken to never really dared to understand nor even tried to listen well...


the reason why i love to sleep....because my life has a tendency to fall apart when i'm awake...


I broke somebody's heart today, I said I couldn't stay, I said I lovesomeone else. He let me have my way then I told him I couldn't love himback though he is close to perfection, I was unfair to him...because Ihave been wishing he was you...


Love isn't what we feel, it's a choice, a decision to be made. A commitment....... For Love is just ain't enough...


Sometimes, you thought there was no answer, but the fact is the answer is right in front of you


…hindi ko na alam ang gagawin…dahil nang mahalin kita, lahat yata nagawa ko na...

...at wala na akong ibang magagawa pa kundi mahalin ka pa...


don’t hold back your love for me…hold me instead…

…and I will cherish every moment of you…


minsan gusto mo kasama mo lang siya, naka-sandig ka sa balikat niya, at magkahawak-kamay lang…kahit alam mong marami kayong dapat pag-usapan, itama at katanungan sa isa't isa, sa ganoong paraan pa lang ay NASAGOT na niya…


…I would rather hold you in my arms all day than do nothing at all…


I know what I want and I have it in my arms"....*


Love “is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it”

Comments

Popular Posts