Bakasyon: Movies

Entertainment at Emirates Airlines

Definitely, Maybe

Will Hayes: [rehearsing his proposal] Here...I wanna marry you because you're the first person that I wanna look at when i wake up in the morning and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight, because...the first time that i saw these hands i couldn't imagine not being able to hold them but mainly when you love someone as much as i love you
[pause]
Will Hayes: getting married is the only thing left to do, so... will you... hum...
[pause]
Will Hayes: marry me?
April: Definitely, maybe... i have to think about it.

Princess Diaries 2: the Royal Engagement

Nicholas Devereaux: Tell me your greatest desires.
Mia Thermopolis: Tell me a secret.
Nicholas Devereaux: Isn't that the same thing?
Mia Thermopolis: Almost, but anyone can see your desires. No one knows what's in your heart.

The Bucket List

You measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you.



My Big Love



27 Dresses

You'd rather focus on other people's Kodak moments than make memories of your own!


Movies at SM

Dobol Trobol

A Very Special Love

kapag nagmahal ka, dapat gising ka, dapat dilat ang iyong mga mata

Comments

Popular Posts