Late Reactions

I praise God for giving me the chance to serve Him through National Conference.

With all humility, I thank the Lord for empowering and trusting me to be His servant.

Before and after NatCon, I received countless number of calls of affirmations, SMS, emails and words of encouragement and gratitude. (hope I was able to write the names of people who called too---anyways, thank you --- you know who u are)

These are just some of them…

Nyt mamitz =) big tnx 4d inspiring deeds, support & love thru all r preps for NatCon. 2mrw is our big day 4d Lord. Have a beauty rest 2nyt. Cya. Tc. Mwah! God bless.

Hi friends, I want to thank you for your support 2 our natl conf. It was an honor for us to have served with. May God bless d works of ur hands and heart. I love u all. C u tomorrow.

Idol graceee... Again u are one of my inspirations in this community and im excited to see you standing in front of us this coming NATCON ... Congratulations and Goodluck!

Hi gracey, hope ur doing fine. God bless sa natcon and sa Talk mo! My prayers are with you! =)

Just want 2 honor u po with ur talk kanina. U really inspire us. Godbless. Luv u mamitz =)

Sis Grace gud evening… congrats. U made it by the grace of God. U inspired us. Thanks a lot and u have a place in my heart. Love you.

Thanks for the inspiration message, miss ur talk. Mwah!

Ate sam kaw ba yan? Hehehe! Joke!... you were really good in there! Praise Him for He is really in u!... Bless u Always! Mwah!!!

Just want to congratulate you for that wonderful talk s NATCON. galing-galing! Truly youre a blessing to all of us and we thank God for giving us leader like you. Sana dumami p ang mga tulad mo. God Bless po ;o)

congratulations pala for the very powerful talk, it gives me the chance to reflect and recollect. napa ka inspiring... more power to you!!! indeed, you made your father and mother very proud of you. i was seating close to them. It made me think.. how would i make my parents be proud of me too...

ate mirror!!! i want to honor you for that inspirational talk. thanks for delivering that to all of us. xx :)

hi sis grace! you're an inspiration! praise god for his good news of hope! ^^ god bless ^^

di mo ba naask sa sarili mo kung ilang tao na natulungan mo sa magsasalita lang sa stage? kung ilang buhay na ang nasave nung ikaw ay nagsalita sa harap ng entablado para sa inspirasyon…sa isang tao na nakarinig sa kwento mo or pangaral mo…natanong mo na ba na pwede niya ipasa iyon sa iba

matindi ang talk mo… astig …para sa yo tlga yun. galing mo, ang galing ni Lord

just wnt 2 thank u 4 an inspiring tok u hv gven lst natcon... congrats 4 accepting God's call 2 b 1 of His instrument in dlivering His words 2 us...
kip up da gud work
i'm blessed 2 hv u in my acct...
u hv a big big big big big big place in my hart
i fil @ home s SFC


our dearest sis grace, thank you for being the instrument of God to us yesterday....We are praying for you and your family... --- chapter 3 (northern emirates)

Congrats. I am proud of u. I love you =) --- number 1 fan: nanay =)


thank u and praise God!

Comments

Popular Posts