hurt

Its 1235am, my watch says.

I cannot sleep.

My body hurts from Wii Boxing. I did not play much but the effect of this game proves that I need to exercise. Darn! Its been soooo long since I walked in Safa Park. My arms hurt!

My body hurts because of my shoe heels… my legs hurt up to my lower back! This is the first time I wore heels this 2008. Since our office has wood flooring and does not require their employees to wear formal attire, I usually go to office wearing my gimik get up.

I feel so tired today. I went to Ajman this morning. Unplanned supplier visit. Aside from the scorching heat and my high heels… I had a late lunch at 3pm.

My eyes are sagging and falling flat on my face with the black circle around them. I know…I know… sleeping would be the most logical thing for me to do at this point but I slept for one hour after office and woke up at 8pm to eat my KFC dinner that Tatay bought for me. I finished 3-pc chicken…so kamusta naman ako nyan diba?

Tick tock. Will be up by 730am. Gtg!

Comments

Popular Posts