a friend said

A blank word document has been in front of my face for 10 minutes now. I don’t know how to put my emotions into writing. I don’t even know how to start. It’s almost 1am, and I am still high! I’ve considered this day a as roller coaster ride of all emotions. Ups and downs… faith and doubt… love and hate… bored and tired… and so on…

So you have to bear with me if you’ll find this blog as non-sense… and grammatically wrong with countless typo errors…just bear with me…

=+=+=+

A friend said: “Gracie, yun position natin sa community will cause brothers to be intimated…”
I replied, “Sis, I am just a girl, who wants to be loved in return

Sounds familiar? But it’s true.
I am also human, wanting to be loved and nurtured. In spite of my position, I also want to receive SMS asking how am I doing, to cry out loud and to love and be loved. In spite of my busy schedules, I also dream of having someone who’ll invite me for dinner and I could imagine myself looking forward to that day. In spite of my strong personality, I also want someone who would say ‘can you listen to me first?!’. =)
But someone told me this today: ‘Gracie, you don’t have to lower your standard just because the brother is intimidated. There is someone reserved for you who wont ask you to change anything in you…and will love and accept the world you have’…

=+=+=+

A friend said: “Gracie, do you find these people not trustworthy that is why you’re not opening up your life story?”
I replied: "No…it’s not them…It’s me!"

It is not a matter of not trusting the person. For me, it’s all about me that am NOT willing to talk about it. Why? It’s just a matter of choice… not against anyone…nor finding them unworthy of my trust. It’s my choice!

=+=+=+

A friend said: “Gracie, can you be one of our sharers today?”
I replied: "Yes tito…"

During our Mission Core Group (MCG) today, Tito Jun surprised me with this request that I could not refuse. Today is the first time I had attended this teaching, together will all the elders of UAE Couples for Christ. I shared my experiences during the Mission Exchange in Kenya.
And super kaba ako! First, all CFC elders were present. Second, I wasn’t ready. Third, I needed to talk in English (off the cuff na, nosebleed pa). . Fourth, I did not wear my SFC ID. Fifth, I was wearing my ripped off pants! Gosh! And sixth, I was not wearing well colour coordinated clothes today! Hahaha!!! I have lots of reasons why I wanted to say no. But I only have one CORRECT reason why I said YES… and that’s to take the opportunity to be used by GOD once again in proclaiming how I felt His love during the Kenya mission.
Iba pala ang feeling when you talk in front of people who you know have deeper faith and experiences than you… when you only looked at these people as speakers and now you looked at them as your audience.
It was such wonderful experiences when you received affirmation from your audience. One Tita even approached me and asked for my telephone number and would like to invite me to be one of their sharers in their CLP.

One point in my life, I fell in love with the song Send Me… ‘Send me Lord and I will go, to the place you have prepared. ‘
For all the services and the Kenya mission I went through, they all have one thing in common: They are all a success. God has prepared everything for me. All I need to do is to take the leap of faith.
The last thing I said was: Lord thank you, for continuing using me. You will always be praised!
=+=+=+

A friend said: "God’s timing is not delayed or not advance. It is just perfect!"
I replied: "AMEN!"

I’ve been asking God when will i get married. And He is just replying, ’ I am still upgrading you my daughter.’
Yeah, I am still work in progress… and who is not?
But one thing I realized, if God gave me my God’s gift now, I could only have done as much.
So I just said, God just use me and upgrade me. And let me be patient.


I’ve been talking too much these past two days.
I’ve been so blessed to be a speaker in the Singles Weekend 2 and a sharer during MCG.
I’ve been so blessed to have Tonio as my service partner.
I’ve been so blessed … I am blessed.
No doubt.

Comments

Popular Posts