move me again... and again...and again!

I just want to share the song --- MOVE ME AGAIN by Scott Faircloff…

I remember a close friend once told me na pag naramdaman mo na wala ka ng vibrance in your service… Silently say… Lord, move me – Again!

In my prayer time or even when I am working or driving, I play a song with lyrics that characterize the prayer I want to say– and one of my songs is Move me Again. Knowing that He created me the way I am now so I let my being speak to God... And He will. After the song, I stand STILL… then that’s it--- I will feel God moves.

Ever since I became God’s servant, I learned how to ask God to move me…
To move me in the path He planned and drew for me…
To move me in the direction where I could be closer to Him and to learn how to love Him more each day…
To move me closer to people who I can be a better person …who is becoming more like him everyday…

This song is asking God to move us…
Move us closer to Him… so we can better understand His plans for us and see the purpose of our existence
Asking God to bring back the light that burns deep inside…
If we just learn how to know what holds us back from His love.

We, as leaders in the SFC community, are anointed by God…
You may not feel it once in a while…but you are.
Just pray for the Holy Spirit to renew our strength…
God makes me feel He is there… that’s where I find strength in my faith and courage in my heart, in the assurance that God is there.

Every time I say my prayers, when there’s no more words to say…
I just keep myself in the midst of silence…
With no words to say…just allowing Him to speak to me…
And then I found the answers…again He just moved me.

Believe me…I was just moved. Right before my very eyes.

Servants of God - A.S.A.P… Always Say A Prayer

May God be praised…always!

Love,
Gracie
SFC Dubai


MOVE ME AGAIN
By Scott Faircloff

Open the gates to your hidden place, Lord I want to go, Lord I want to go.
Reveal Yourself and Your hidden wills, Lord I want to know, Lord I want to know.
What lies beyond my understanding, what holds me back from Your love.

Come like the wind, move me again.
Catch me off guard, unveil this heart,
Fall like the rain, fill me again,
My Saviour and friend, move me again.

Bring back the light that burns deep inside, Lord I need you now, Lord I need you now.
Renew my strength, breathe Your life in me and I will rise again, I will rise again.
I know my heart and flesh have failed You.
Don’t hold me back from your Love.

Come like the wind, catch me off guard.
Unveil this heart, fall like the rain
Fill me again, My Saviour and friend, move me again.

I know my heart and flesh have failed You.
But don’t hold me back from your Love.


http://graceentereso.multiply.com/music/item/9

Comments

Popular Posts