Hello!

As I walked through the emotions, thoughts, prayers, non-sense blah-blah I wrote over the past years, I reflected on how far God has been working in my life. So much has changed, but, in many ways, so much of the beautiful, great, meaningful, special in my life remained. The past years have taught me a great deal about myself, about the world around me and how much God loves me. Every day I'm learning more and more about the person I am and the person God created me to become. Every day I'm striving to live a life that is pleasing to my Father.

Now, I am ready to go out in the open. To share His greatness, to proclaim His limitless love, to inspire lives, to change hearts!

Thank you all for continuing to read the posts I write and for following me ...... http://graceentereso.blogspot.com/ as I embark on another phase of my beautiful and grace-filled life… with God!

Comments

Popular Posts