mamahalin mo pa ba ako?

One evening while sitting in front of my computer….feeling sorry for myself, God impressed this question in the depths of my soul…

Mamahalin mo pa ba AKO?
(will you still love me?)
In my longing for my God's Gift, for my long over due status to change to 'In a relationship', I found myself neglecting the One who loves me the most. 
Was I really giving God the best of me? 
Was my mind too preoccupied with my own desires?
Will I still love God without my God's Greatest Gift?
Will I still love God when I am alone, single?
Will I still love God when I don’t understand His plan?
I had to trust God to guide me when my eyes could not see. As I allowed my heart to trust, the spirit of sadness was broken.


Faith produces answered prayers. 
Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. (Hebrews 11:1) 


I vowed to still, forever, and always love my God and give Him my best.

Comments

Popular Posts