God's Letter for Me

This morning I was thinking, how does God perceive me today. If ever He could write to me, what will be His message? If God can speak to the Grace of the today, what would He be telling and affirming me. 

This is how I imagine He would tell me...

Dear Grace,
I love you. I love you more than you could imagine. I love you in spite of your imperfections. I love you and I can shout to the world. I love more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.
I see you sitting alone and wondering when I would send love your way. You question My will and almost loses your faith. You nearly give up on hope. Thinking of backsliding from My will and living an unequally yoked life with an unbelieving man haunted you. You find little security or comfort in who you are because you grasp for less than perfect love…which is not love at all.
I love to reassure you that I care about your pain and that My grace will be sufficient enough to carry you through this season. If only I could describe in perfect detail, the future that I prepare for you.

Please accept My strength, love, peace, joy and protection to make the best of today and not take them for granted. Every morning when you rise, fix you heart to me to walk close and to live the best life I can give.

Live an awesome single life, today.

Love,
Your Father

Comments

Popular Posts