God's Timing is Always Perfect

It was my third time to set foot on African soil. The day I left Dubai for Uganda, I knew a part of me was lost, was incomplete, was empty. But for ten meaningful days in Kampala, I have experienced God’s love in the most beautiful, amazing and life-changing way… an affirmation… a reminder of His promise. I was filled. I was revived.



On the third day of our mission, I asked God, “Lord. why did You choose me to be here?” God convinced me that all I needed was my heart to understand everything. I asked. I surrendered. I obeyed. I trusted.

Indeed, I did not choose God, but He was the one who chose me. He prepared everything for me to feel and experience what it is that He has in store for me. His plan is perfect. I was sent to Uganda along with the right people, at the right place, with the right emotions, and during God’s perfect timing.

Today, I can say that a big part of my hopeful heart stayed in the promising and beautiful country of Uganda.

I pray to really be molded by God through a deeper relationship with Him. Being in Uganda allowed me to be with God with every step I took. Saying YES to God’s invitation brought me even more. Ultimate joy. Ultimate love. Ultimate God’s grace.

God is opening my eyes to everything I see. He is revealing His message everyday. He also allowed me to see the joy on the faces of other people. I am affirmed that He wants me to be a servant. He wants me to praise Him and to offer myself to Him. God is continuously moving my heart, opening my eyes -- the eyes of my heart.



I'm In Love

I am affirmed that I have fallen in love with Uganda. How I wish I could have stayed longer. Yet, I had to leave no matter how heart breaking it was.
I realized that there are still many people who really need God. There are many who really need love. --- including myself.

I am praying faithfully that our paths will cross again. I want to discover this country more – its people, its resources, its culture, its food, its language, its capabilities, its weaknesses, what is pleasing and what is not. In my heart, I am certain that this mission is a gift to me, came when I needed most. A priceless birthday gift.


Blessed Unity, Grace-filled Friendship

It is difficult to put into words doing His work through Team Uganda. Eight beautiful hearts, eight inspiring souls. There was a special love and extraordinary sense of unity within the team.




I praise God for the friendship and I will forever be grateful for God has blessed me to be part of a joyful mission team. And for my seven angels, remember that if you could hold to something for forever, make sure these are the people, things, lessons that brought you LOVE, because love never fails.


We are blessed enough to be trusted with the work of the Lord.




Truly, God is pushing me again… moving me to serve Him more, allowing me to love Him deeper.

Comments

Popular Posts