8 beautiful hearts

aenna carreon (SFC Qatar)

bing castillo (SFC UAE)

bong cabaluna (SFC Qatar)

jho talavera (SFC UAE)

loutis lopez (SFC UAE)

rey dionela (SFC Oman)

shae vencilao (SFC Qatar)

gracie entereso (SFC UAE)


i continue to praise God for the gift of friendship,
you magnify my happiness,
I learned so much from you.
so many memories. beautiful. meaningful.

5 seconds. 5 minutes.
umagang kayganda. sunlight.
'sweet'shirt. cheater.
boat. mirror.
push.move.
matooke.novida.
aemo.shondaness.
words...songs... things... events... remind me of you!


you helped me see old things in new ways.
there are bright seeds you have sown in me.
you have inspired me to rise to higher and greater levels.
you are awesome gifts.
indeed, it is a profound truth that the people we spend time with shape the path that we travel.


i love you team uganda.



Comments

Popular Posts