♥ a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour ♥

♥ every person who comes to your life, make it meaningful ♥

God, please expand my opportunities and my impact in such a way that I touch more lives for Your glory. Let me do more for You! ♥

july...august...september... tictac...counting... waiting...praying *_*

its Thursday and I am home alone... cup noodles for dinner, talk review, relax and movie marathon... bonding moments with myself! – 24Jun

lunch with Bhe de la Cruz , Chris Vergara and Blanca Jeanette ... Asin at Paminta ;) – 24Jun

♥ be the change that you want to see in the world ♥

I believe in love and in arguing... in smiling until your cheeks hurt and laughing until you cry... I believe in being told I am beautiful, dancing in the rain and miracles... I believe in hope... ;)

I look at YOU and I... I am HOME ;)

Faithful Lord, fill my cup with your Grace, Joy and Love. The pleasures that this world's sure of, they will never be enough.

In between the sunset and the sunrise of my life, I asked that Jesus protect me from letting go of my highest joy - Him, and seeing Him face to face one day. With all the concerns of this world, my highest joy had to be deeply carved in my heart. I asked Jesus to let me be in the world, but not of the world.

The simple truth is this: just trust God, for He will provide. He will bring a happy ending to the drama we all live. Believe, and it shall be. Trust, and it will be yours. He might tell us to wait, but He rarely tells us no.

Why is the windshield bigger than the rear view mirror??
... Because what’s AHEAD is more important than what’s behind.

::: weekend graces::: ♥ SFC A1's victorious SW2 + B2's DW1 Talk 2 Discover your Passion + A2's CLP Talk 3 What it means to be a Christian ♥ Praising God for allowing me to experience His best ♥ 19Jun

God bless sa lahat ng speakers for this week's SFC activities! ♥ 17Jun

Your relationship will lose its LIFE and PURPOSE if it takes you away from GOD. LIVE and LOVE with PASSION ;)

I started to write in my journal since I was in grade6. I started off with recycled diary, colourful pens, scented stationery & various stickers. My entries then started like: “Today is Monday. Tomorrow is Tuesday. I went to school & saw my crush.”As I got older my diary became more intimate. As I look back, I find cer...tain things hilarious, they are great memories & an affirmation of my countless ANSWERED PRAYERS♥

: what we often see as set-backs, are actually set-ups for HIS glory :

Lord, You know me so well. Give me responsibilities and I will deliver. I long to spend more time with You. Show me how to do that amidst my busyness. I am at a loss how!

Do you miss him at the most happy and fulfilling times of your life? It’s when your life is going great and you still feel that ache in your heart because he isn’t there to see the genuine smile on your face and happiness in your life... that's LOVE!

I love him, but every day I'm lonely. All my life I've only been pretending. Without me, his world will go on turning. The world is full of happiness that I have never known. I love him... But only on my own!

Hindi ko na hinahangad ang yaman sa mundo,
pagmamahal mo lang ang tanging hinahanap ko...
maaari bang sana’y patawarin mo ako... pagkat tayong dalawa ay sa isa’t isa ;)

Friday Graces: Lunch with Tay and Nay, MCG, HLT Talks 1-4, Loutis' birthday party at Figaro, coffeetalk with Loutis, Joybie and Che in Ibis Hotel. Lesson for today: Caution! What you give is what you get, what you sow is what you reap. Galatians 6:7-8

in 9 years, Philippine soldier's salary rose five times, another increase on July 1, 2010 and an annual increase until 2012. Mabuhay Bayang Pilipinas!!!

Another God’s News for Thursday! Lord, bring them on! 10Jun

Thank God for a joyful Thursday, my day started with beautiful surprises and good news from dearest friends! lovelovelove is in the air! =) moremoremore! bring them on!

Dear ♥Heart♥, I don’t force you since you don’t have to understand everything, because sometimes it is not meant to be understood, but to be accepted. ♥

i still believe that i can build my future in the Philippines ... uwi na tayo!

am missing chikahan 3-party conference calls till the wee hours of the morning... ;)

you are the one i've always been looking for, but at the moment i cant look... *_*

How do some people still make the most of each 'marathon' day? How do you start a new day when you haven't even ended the previous one yet? *** I settled for a roll of the eyes and some headshaking... I wasnt able to sleep well. LAVETT! Good morning! *_*

is gracefully standing still in the presence of God amidst all the uncertainties in life, being still is the dance of faith ;)

2 more nights :) ♥

Please love your neighborhood and country. Jesus Christ said that whatever we do to others we do to Him. In the Philippines, there is God
who are abused and abandoned. There is God who is crying for love. If you have a child, teach them how to love the Philippines. Teach them why they have to love their neighborhood and... country. - Jaeyoun Kim


Status for the Month of June

Comments

Popular Posts