Isang hapon na nakakaantok…

It is far too easy to fall out of reflective practice when you get extremely busy
– that was me…is me!

Since the past few weeks, I don't take the time to stop and think how I can do things better
(not to mention pa why I am doing them and even if I should be doing them)

I can get too busy to think. And if I stick to that too long, I will even get too tired to think.

And then, I watch the world pass me by!

But one thing I know, every day is a learning experience… worthy experiences… I learn to know more of the tactics, my own values, how to deal with certain people, to handle my emotions, to know Excel shortcuts, what magazines to inspire me, etc.

I am learning to live each day as if it was my last.

Today, I was affirmed that God is leading me with one hand while I’m still trying to hold onto the world with the other. So I ask Him to teach me to obey so I can let Him use my imperfections for His perfect will.



Just thinking out loud =)

Comments

Popular Posts