SFC Journey (as of May 2007)

CLP Graduation Date and Place: August 2001, CFC Center in Ortigas, Philippines

Who invited you to SFC? Jeanette Babas

Were you YFC member too? Yes, Angono Rizal Cluster

Do you have family members who are also part of CFC Community? Yes, my parents are members of CFC Dubai, Shiela Mame – SFC Dubai; cousins are from SFC Sampalok, Tito and Tita – leaders in Sampalok chapter

Your first household leader: Michael Angelo and Queenie

Do you still keep in touch with them? Not really, the last time I saw Michael was last January in CFC Center…Quennie? Friendster…

Do you still remember the members of your first household group? Jeanette Babas (yes, magka-group kami before), Oly Rodriguez, Mark Amurao, Cesca Tolentino, Dave… forgot the rest…sowwwiiii! with the help of gnet - Michelle Gamez, Boyet Torralba... Yes, mixed po ang bro and sis!

When were you integrated in SFC Dubai? April 2004

Who was your Household leader? JB Poblete

Who were the members of your household group? Jho Bautista, Melinda Torres, Lea Cantos, Nats Jaro, Hilda Mangalindan

What was the schedule of your HH? Wednesday night

Where were your venues? Poblete's residence, Lea's place in Jumeirah, Mel's place in Deira, Entereso's residence in Jumeirah

Have you been absent from your HH meeting? Yes, once. When we had lipat-bahay from Rashidiya to Jumeirah

Did you also have fellowships? Yes, in Irish Village, ahhhmmm… Inay saan p ba? Hehehe!!!

How and when did you become a household leader? March 2005, when JB was promoted as Unit Leader

Who were your lower household members? Same sisters na hinawakan ni JB plus Jeanette Babas and Mabelle Urlanda (now the chapter leader of Chapter 2)

How did you feel and react? I was soooooo scared. Why me?! But I said Yes Lord!

What made you say yes? Counting my blessings, who am I to say no? And Junior came in to my life… God equipped me.

Who were your upper household members? Cherry Victorino (now unit leader of Chap 3), Tintin Apil (unit leader of Chap 3), Denden Lara (unit leader of Chap 1), Louella Nuarin (HHL of Chap 1), Cecille Santos, Evelyn Cruz (PFO of Chap 2)

How and when did you become a Unit Leader? On February 2006, a new chapter was created…SFC Dubai is growing…

Who were your upper household members? Tito Robert and Tita Nanette Agonias (as my chapter leaders), Julios (PFO), Gabz (Unit A), Ben (Unit B), Bing (Unit D) and Denden (Unit E)… my unit was Unit C

Who were the household leaders of Unit C? Odette Aquino, Cherry Vicencio, Hilda Mangalindan, Rose Ortega, Beng Mendoza, Mary Ann Panti, Tintin Apil, Jennifer Castillo, Joan Reserva, Glezeth Mendoza

How did you feel and react? Again, I was scared. But I said Yes Lord! Indeed, God equipped and blessed me with plenty of beautiful things and people in my life…

How and when did you become a Pastoral Formation Officer? January 2007 as Julios' replacement, he is joining the CFC community.

After you, who handled Unit C? My dear anakis, Odette

Day of Household: Upper – Tuesday

Most challenging teachings/activities you've handled: No doubt – CLP batch 24…hehehe!!! (3 months kaya yun!?)… I can also include…

MEC 2004 – being part of the secretariat … puyatan until 3am at Tito Terry's house in Zabeel…

MEC 2006 – being the Foreign Delegation Head – because during this time I was also handling CLP Batch 24

Have you been a speaker? Yes

How many times? 11, as I remember…

What are those teachings?
Workshop for Worship Team
– Projectionist Workshop - Poblete's residence (2004)

Covenant Orientation of Batch 20 – Prayers and Scriptures - Jocel's playground building in Satwa (December 2005)

Covenant Orientation of Batch 21 and 22 - Prayers and Scriptures – Jocel's place in Satwa (February 2006)

SWR 1 of Batch 20 – Emotions in our Christian Life - Jebel Ali Church (2006)

Household Leader's Training for Batch 24 HH leaders – Being Leader of Households - Tito Hector's place (September 2006)

Christian Life Programme of Corporate Evangelization – Talk 8: Life in the Holy Spirit - Apil's residence (September 2007)

Covenant Orientation of Batch 25 and Corp Evang – Prayers and Scriptures - Sharjah (March 2007)

Covenant Orientation of Batch 25 and Corp Evang (more) – Prayers and Scriptures - Julios' place (March 2007)

Christian Life Programme of Batch 26 – The Christian Family - Traders Hotel (March 2007)

Workshop for Events Team – Projectionist Workshop - Jocel's place (2006)

Workshop for SFC Communications Team - Projectionist Workshop - Pam's place (April 2007)

Coming Soon --- Corporate Evangelization - Talk 10: Growing in the Holy Spirit (May 25, 2007) and Mini CLP - Talk 6: Loving Your Neighbour

Have you been tapped to be a sharer? Nope

Have you been an assistant team leader? When? Yes, twice pa lang:

Batch 24 CLP with Gabby Abarientos (May – September 2006)
Batch 24 SWR 1 with Julios Escoderos (March 2007)


I was surprised kasi never akong tinawag to be ATL when I was still a household leader…pampered ako eh…hehehe!! Un pala, mas bigger responsibilities ang nakalaan sa akin… =)

Were/Are you a member of any committee? Which committees? Yes, Projectionist Team. Multi Media Team. Worship Team. Parola Team (daw! Sana mamaterialize! Wish ko makipag-cooperate ang schedule ko…hehehe)

Most admirable person in the community: GK volunteers in the Philippines, Missionaries especially those who are assigned in Muslim countries and Africa

Name three brothers and sisters that you admire most in SFC Dubai (in terms of service and dedication):

Brothers: Julios, Gabby and Bong Gustillo

Sisters: JB, Annie Gervacio and Hilda Mangalindan (low profile because of her schedule pero consistent sa HH meetings)

Person/s who've been a BIG part in your spiritual growth:

Tito Ronnie and Tita Malou Rasco trained me how to have a servant heart – they were the one who first believed in me

JB Poblete who re-introduced God in 'unbelievable' manner and how to love Him more

What's the most difficult situation you've been through in your service and how did you surpass it?

Having conflicts with people around me which is 100% normal. One thing I've learned is that we are all in the community to serve Him, we will definitely meet people who go against us. As long as that person is not going against God, then that person can contribute to betterment of my service and spiritual being.

I'm always reminding myself that I was called by God and not by my leaders…that I should focus on the God of the works - not on the work of God. People around me may tend to disappoint me, but the Lord who called me will never do that. So kahit nasasaktan, gogogo pa rin sa service…And again, God shows His power and majesty – God equips me!


Can you count how many times you've done one-to-one? Can't remember…whew!

Most Unforgettable

Praisefest: After Batch 24 Lord's Day at Traders Hotel

Talk : Prayers and Scriptures by JB… that's the time I understood what prayers mean

Conflicts with Someone: Of course un kay Jewel Ocampo…hahaha!! peace jewel!

SFC Activity: Vivos en Cristos at Crowne Plaza

Sharer: Don't know his name, but from Northern Emirates who shared during Vivos en Cristos

Speaker: Noli Manuel (especially during Vivos en Cristos…)

One-to-one: With lea at the beach with chips and soda… 2005…

Service(s): Batch 24 CLP and my first service as a projectionist

Fellowship: In Ras Al Khaimah with Worship Team members and Tito Ronnie and Tita Malou Rasco

Household meeting/s:

When we prayed for one another with candles – last HH namin with JB

When we had an activity at Lea's house…simultaneously honouring each other within one minute

When we were supposed to have a prayer meeting pero naging love forum sya…hehehe!!!

At kapag complete attendance ang aking mga anakis =)



My Favourites

3 Slow Songs: Still, Breathe and Move me Again

3 Fast Songs: Free to Dance, Strong Arm and King of Majesty

CLP Talk: Christian Family Life

SWR1 Talk: Emotions in our Christian Life

Worship Leader: Noli Manuel

Prayer Time: morning

Book: Bo Sanchez and even Preacher in Blue Jeans over the net

Part of Household meeting: dinner?! Hehehe!! Sharing…

Would you consider yourself as a good leader? Ask my members, bayad ko na silang lahat…heheheh!!! I am trying…

Message for your Anakis: Yo! Continue to be blessings to my life and thank you for allowing me to serve God through all of you…all of you have given me direction and been source of my strength…


Message for all Singles for Christ? We are all work in progress… don't expect the SFC community to be a perfect community (because your heart will be broken!). Remember, we as members are imperfect! But instead, be the change you aim to have and be the miracle that you've been wanting…share to others how much God worked through you and don't get tired of being corrected by people and events in your life…You'll be a better person…you'll see! SFC is a renewal stage, meaning you've stepped one level up in your life…aim more for a higher level. If you want to be nourished, don't rely too much from your leaders…but just depend on your Creator – get back and ask God to refill you through your personal prayer time… God loves you, don't doubt. Huwag bibitiw!


What are you wishing right now?
To have a lower Household … and to facilitate in one CLP…ndi ko pa nararanasan un eh…


Your prayer:

Thankful for everything I SEE and feel…for the gift of life and for giving me chance to love Him more everyday…

Asking God to move me…always! In the direction I can offer my life…Asking God to Heal me physically, asking God to allow me to love Him more…

(Un iba…secret na lang…) =)




***http://grace103.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-2_cy-2010_m-3_d-18_y-2010_o-180.html
May 2007 blog

Comments

Popular Posts