mela-son

I am not an avid fan of PBB Double Up…
Though I have heard soooo many comments and stories about the housemates
Especially MELA-SON: Melai and Jason (thanks to my upper hh for the encouragement… lalo to lala =))

Last night, I had time to watch the full episode…
I watched Melai and Jason’s struggle against loneliness…against their separation….

And to my surprise… I couldn’t help but get pretty emotional

Kinilig ako!
Sa patagong paglagay ni Jason ng favourite t-shirt sa maleta ni Melai
To their yakap as she said good-bye
The swimming pool moments
While playing the classic “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”

I cried while watching…
Weeeee!!!!

Will this be simply a trial that their “true love” could actually surpass?

Hmmmmm…
Abangan!

Akalain mo yun – I am blogging melason! Waaaaa!

Comments

Popular Posts