Baby Bump Shoot - 33 weeks

I am a believer of photographs. It is one of those things that increases its value over time.  I think that for first time mommies, a maternity shoot, while not really necessary, is still a great idea. Any firsts in our life is worth capturing!

The pictures would remind me that I once carried a life in me for 9 months and what a strong and powerful woman I am during this period.

It was a stress-free and fun-filled maternity shoot! I prayed for it, didn’t think God would answer oh-so-fast.

Through this blog, I wanna thank quite a hearty list of people who helped us make this shoot possible:

===

Thank God I have a supportive and persistent Cheche Espinosa who planned and arranged everything for us. The best coordinator and planner ever!


Ate Cheryl Fortaleza (our household leader) for my white dress, for Neo’s make-up, for assisting and supporting us.

Shiela Mame (my cousin) for my maxi dress.

Baby Zoe and  Baby Jurese, for sharing and lending your toys, gadgets and books as our props. We love you!

For our parents, Tatay Mel and Nanay Cindy, for letting us shoot in their home (as well as cooking spaghetti for us).

To my husband, who smiled for me (grabe! He was so kulit during the shoot and wanted to join us in every angle), and just made himself 100% available for me on that day just to help me out. Life is easier with him around.

And of course, to Bro JM, Sis Annie and Sis Onie… thank you for the wonderful gift, for your effort and precious time. Above all, thanks for praying! God bless you back a hundredfold! Little did you guys know, you were the answers to our prayers. Salamat po!


Below are some of their Baby Bump shots.

Sis Annie Gella:

















Bro Jan Michael
of Liebe Photograph (050-5593376 / jmtampos@yahoo.com)
























Sis Onie Apilada:









Comments

Popular Posts