Our first kiss

Few years ago while in prayer, I asked Mama Mary for a man to lead me closer to God and who wouldn't kiss me until our wedding day. I prayed for a man who has a standard.

I wanted a man who TRULY loves JESUS. I prepared my heart to be his number 2, as long as Jesus is his number 1.
On our first date, I told Neo that he can’t kiss me on my lips until our wedding day. He agreed… the only question he asked was, ‘puede sa noo?’

Is it tough?

I remember the first time I really wanted to kiss him and whenever we have tampuhan or lambingan... I remember thinking there would be no way I would be able not to kiss him when I saw him…Yeah, it was sometimes quite hard.

Neo and I are blessed to be walking together and on the same page – thanking the SFC community for the teachings on Intimacy, True Love Waits, etc.

He is gracing us with sooooooooooo much … Only by His strength and grace!
We are not wearing it as a badge of honor to pat ourselves on the back, but more so to remind this generation that there's people willing to honor God regardless of what the society and social media pressure them to do. We decide to honor God. 

So on December 29, around 11am, after more than a year of waiting… we experienced this wonderful gift!
Thank you for capturing this perfect moment!  


  You may watch the video here.

Comments

Popular Posts