Melchor is Love

God has gifted me with a man like you and I am forever grateful. Thank you for your wisdom and your guidance, for holding my hands and wiping my tears and for believing in me and calming my fears. For your affection and your sense of humor. For giving me of your very best and for never ever making me feel any less. For love and compassion and joy beyond all measures.

Thank you for being oh-so-gen...erous with your time…for listening intently to my wishes and worries…for considering me a worthy companion as we watch movie every Thursday night.

For teaching me to accept failure when it comes to call and to learn from my missteps…to appreciate having food on the table, a roof overhead and a life in the Middle East.

Thank you for inspiring me to be a responsible individual, to work hard and to strive to do good in this world…for illustrating the power of forgiveness.

Tatay, you deserve so much more praise, more than this photo caption here could ever say.

Happy birthday! I love you Tatay!
 

Comments

Popular Posts