it has been 3 years

I remember when we went to Abu Dhabi few years ago, I was so devastated, mending a broken heart, a guy broke my heart into countless pieces. I can vividly recall how heavy it was, my heart wanted to stop beating. By God’s grace, those pieces came to its senses. Memories are still there but God is good for picking me up again. Redeeming my dignity and grace. I pray God will never stop reminding me of my worth. How precious I am to be pursued. How loved I am to be taken care of.

I pray to Mama Mary that she continuously protect my heart, so afraid to give my heart again to anyone who might not deserve it.

I pray to Jesus that He will never give up on me in leading my path to the man He reserves for me.

I pray that the Holy Spirit continue to uplift me and empower me especially when I am stubborn in waiting.

I pray that God will never get tired of reminding me that His love is enough for me right now.

I pray that my heart find peace and real joy while God prepares my heart and soul.

I pray. I pray.

Whenever I feel unloved, unimportant & insecure, God reminds me to whom I belong. God gives me the love this world could never give.
 
May the heart of Jesus, in the Most Blessed Sacrament be praised.

Comments

Popular Posts