Do we all live unconscious of what is meant to be? Are we all just clueless of information that we are able to reach out and find out? They say that fate is the developments of events beyond a person’s control. Though sometimes I like to think I am in charge of my own future, which of course is true. Yet it is so hard to choose which side I really do believe.

Does everything really happen because it is meant to be? Or does everything happen because we make it “meant to be”?

There are few questions that keep running over and over again in my mind. Questions that I might never know the answers to.

Could there possibly be a greater being which controls what is to happen next or are we in charge of it?
It is the mystery, which keeps all of us guessing and yearning for the answer. We all cannot seem to be settled with not knowing what we do not know. Yet what if that is how it is set to be, for us to not know beyond what we do know.

Maybe, we already know what outlines our life.
Maybe it is all about being content about what we do know to be able to see the greater picture.

But who knows? I may not know, but what I do know is that I will keep searching and so will everyone.

My questions will be answered as long as I can be happy with what I do and do not know. Perhaps fate will tell me the answers, but maybe I will.

Perchance we are not meant to know what is yet to be known.





Jasmine Curtis

Comments

Popular Posts