Dear Heart,

It's been awhile since I last talked to you. I know I don't get to spend some time with you the way I'm supposed to. I'm sorry.

I just want to tell you something which I know you probably know by now. I know I have the last say, yes. But, I think it doesn't discount the fact that I am hopeful.

Truth be told, I said ‘enough’ even as my heart tells me ‘there is so much more’. But we both know that decisions, no matter how hard and painful they will make us feel, have to be made.

I reckon it is the right thing to do.

You get my point, Heart?

If not, I don’t force you since you don’t have to understand everything, because sometimes it is not meant to be understood, but to be accepted.

Whatever this decision leads me to, I will have no regrets. I have asked God to enlighten me, I have asked God to wield His power over me, I have asked God to help me get pass this ordeal still with same faith in Him. I just have to trust. I asked, it will be given. I learned that when you really love God, all u have to do is to TRUST.

Comments

Popular Posts