Random thoughts of little Importance

its 11:48pm...thursday night
i am home...alone!

thinking of friendships... (effect of spending time with two men who have been friends for more than a decade)
Friends indeed, just come and go. Parang biscuits, come in all shapes and sizes (whatever that means...ahihih). In my case, I have close friends who stay with me through the years, thick and thin, friends who make me better being, friends who never fail to put a smile on my face during the most trying times in my life (u know hu u r). Sniff. Sniff.

Some of you managed to make me laugh :D
Some of you managed to make me cry with a 'hug' hmmmmm
Some of you managed to move me with your 'words' ;)

but all of you managed to touch my HEART. *_*

and yes, i am proud i have kept friends in my life. Thank u Lord for the Gift of People.

+++


thinking how it feels to spend an entire lifetime with someone God has designed for me...
doing the things that pretty much sum up a normal existence: morning prayers, lazy afternoons, walks in the mall or park, wanderings in the stark dark night, a candid conversation over cups of coffee, exchanging ideas and faith, fightin & making up, affirming, telebabads, unplanned road-trips, achieving dreams together, admiring each other, criticizing yet building up one another...

+++

And yes, I'm still breathing

still writing

still waiting

still loving.



What else could I ask for? ;)

+++

ay meron pala... i want an iPAD ...ahihihi!

Comments

Popular Posts