Papa God, thank you for this moment that I am able to write you again.

Thank you for allowing me to glorify your name.

for giving me wonderful friends, who have been great inspirations to me…
for the friends I keep since day 1…for some, we may be in different places now but we know we’ll see each other soon.
For the technology who allows our hearts to be connected again.
Wherever they may be, continue to bless them, guide them, and use their talents and abilities to serve You more.

Papa God, thank you for Your undying love upon each and every one that I love and adore,
For the people you created to touch my life here in Dubai
For their presence as Your channels of blessings and wisdom.

People may reject me, take me for granted,
neglect every thing I do for them, but You Lord never let me be disappointed.
give me a compassionate and understanding heart to show them the love You have showed me and my family.

As I go through different battles and trials of life,
Remind me of the courage, strength, faith and my trust to You alone will keep me going
Strengthen me as I continue to follow Your will and walk with You.
Give me the patience to understand the will You have for me.

if we are now bumping through roadblocks and have tried reasonable times to pass through it and failed,
is it the right time for me to find another route?
if my stubbornness keeps me from staying where You don’t want me to be, please make a way for me no matter what it is as long as You are with me… I’ll carry on.

Papa God, You see the depths of my heart- every detail… every prayer, every simply joy I have…
there are things I fail and can never understand - works of Your hands I can never explain,
whatever is happening in my life right now - and even in the lives of the people I care for--- please take control of it.
I give it all up to You for all I need is You

Papa God, get me out of my comfort zones, go to the place of uncertainty where Your power is certain where my trust and faith will be truly tested.

Teach me patiently to put my hopes in You
I know and believe that the battle is Yours and You have already won it for me...

Thank you for allowing me to experience the ups and downs of life for me to appreciate more, to love deeply, so Your name be exalted.

Papa God, thank You for everything.
Amen.


“I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry”. Psalm 40:1.

Comments

Popular Posts