Please Make Up Room and Do not Disturb

We must be missing out on something important.
We probably should be aware of the lesson by now, yet here I am still clueless.
Other people tell me it's so easy and simple. Just do what, in their expert opinion, is best for me, and I will be happy.

It gets complicated when the world inside me and the world outside me are in such conflict.

In hotels they have signs for guests to put on their doorknobs.
One side of the sign says "Please Make Up Room", and this is the cue for the cleaning people to make the beds, take out the trash, and change the towels.
Most of the time, they put the other side of the sign, which says "Do not Disturb".

Right now, I am switching between the two signs PMUR and DND. - asking God to PMUR me and convincing myself that I should DND God on how He is PMURing me.

I choose to have the right to remain silent and still.
Knowing I have my God.

Comments

Popular Posts