... to become empty...

SFC ICON LIVE 2010 in Davao City, February 19-21, 2010.
Our battle cry for 2010 is to LOVE FULLY! To love as Christ loves.

I was there! I was with them! I praised and worshipped God with them! I was inspired! I was challenged! I was moved! I was captivated. I am grace-filled!

Thank you for the inspiring talks and testimonials on how Christ is working and touching their lives.
I am with all of you who are in constant exertion of effort to live honourably and live life to the fullest with Christ.

We were invited to fill in the blank ---- “FULLNESS for me is TO BECOME EMPTY.”
I need to be empty so to receive the fullness of God’s grace and unconditional love and salvation.
I am recognizing my nothingness to God’s majesty and radiance.
The SFC ICON had victoriously ended, bringing God with me to allow other single men and women to experience Christ through me.

For God’s glory!


We say hello to Camarines Sur in February 2011!

Comments

Popular Posts