i have fallen in love...

there was a time when I walked this world alone.
I was afraid of the things around me, for fear had taken a hold of my heart, and it wouldn’t let go.
fear surrounded me until finally, it consumed me.
but a light was shining up ahead. a small glimpse of hope… so I ran.
I ran to the only remaining light in sight.
we collided, and that’s when I felt it.
something happened.
something had come over me.
a wave of emotions so great, it would consume any living creature that made contact.

the knowledge of a fallen creation loved by it’s Creator.
the knowledge that there is such a joy that can stop your very heart.
the knowledge that even if the world crashes down around you, every detail has been planned, that there can be peace in chaos.
the knowledge of a love that consumes your heart like a raging wildfire.

a love that can not be contained or destroyed.
a love that knows no limits.
in an instant, these emotions covered me.
in a mere moment… everything changed.
the world He created became beautiful.

His love became a necessary element for survival.
without it, I would become nothing.
if I gave up this love, I would be a fool.
so for the rest of my days, I will hold onto this love, as if it’s the only hope I have.


because I have fallen in love - with my Creator,
and no one will take that away from me.


Happy Heart’s Day to your Beautiful Heart!

Comments

Popular Posts