Roller Coaster Weekend


Thursday
Review my Talk
Gina slept over (by my side)

Friday
AM: Tawanan sa bed with Jeanette and Gina
Bato bato pick and sino ang mauuna sa pagligo moments
SFC Batch 33 Lord’s Day
NN: Tawanan to the max inside Junior with Tonio, Gina and Lala on our way to Ghantoot
MCG
PM: Dinner with Chrissy at Pizza Hut
CLP Talk 7 at SFC Jebel Ali (praise God!) =)
Batch 30 Ch4 Anniversary at Jormand
MN: Dinner with Chris, Gina, Jeanette and Caloy at Chowking (superrrr tawanan!)

Saturday
AM: prayer time (ganda!)
Bank and Shamil
St Mary’s Church
NN: Dubai Mall with Jessie
Picked up Henry and Gina
Halo-halo trip at Chowking
Picked up Chrissy (tawanan to the max inside the car)
PM: Mico’s birthday celebration…
Laughter galore!!!

Lord, thank you for sending graces every single minute of my life…
For allowing me to laugh, laugh, laugh until I cry!
Thank you Lord for the gift of friends…who never get tired of embracing and loving me.

Comments

Popular Posts