pagbabalik tanaw sa mga pangyayari

BABAS - VICTORINO - HICBAN


14 Mar


Just soooo happy to pray with three beautiful ladies… who happened to be my dear friends.


Lord, thank you for giving us this chance - to pray with them and for each other. Thank you for taking care of us – our hearts and minds and our future.


...

7 Mar

- Our family is sad today. Uncle Antonio Estrellado (husband of Tyang Lita, Tatay’s sister and father of Ate Vangie) died. he suffered from gall bladder complications. He underwent a 12-hour operation yesterday in PGH. We received calls from our relatives in Pinas. Tatay even called yesterday while I was in CLP to ask for prayers. We hope for the best and keeping faith in our faithful God. thanks for your prayers.


- Few minutes ago, I led a prayer (in spite of my husky voice), together with my parents and housemates for the recovery of Tyong Tonio and Tita Letty (mother of Jaja – one of our housemates). I prayed for healing. I said thanksgivings on behalf of my friends. I prayed for strength. Thy will be done. And I thank Him for the opportunity to pray with friends who are outside SFC community :)


- Again I am sick today. My fever goes on and off. Took Panadol (yellow for flu) and Orofar for my sore throat. What made it worst is that its holiday today. I should be out and enjoying the day. But here I am, bored. With heavy head (and heart). Praying I will get better tomorrow.
(but I understand why He made me sick today – so I could spend time with my parents and pray with my friends )


...


BOI


24 Feb


This day, we were on the phone for 1 hour…

It was just inspiring to talk to u one on one…heart to heart J - service, love life and life in general…

Most people are not aware how close we are… even I… but not until today.

And I thank God for d opportunities of knowing u more…before and during CLP…

Deep at senti-boi ka rin pala eboikoi :D


Sayang, we could have extended our telebabad…kung hindi lang ako nasa opisina…tsk!tsk! ay pati rin pala ikaw… *winks*


...


MY FIRST V-DAY


14 Feb


For some of us, Valentine’s Day is bittersweet at best, the day when we're haunted by memories of Valentine's past -- dreadful gifts, misapprehended intentions, poorly-timed break-ups --- even if they happened when we were in the sixth grade. But for most of us, it's a precious day-- a time to make personal gifts, spend time with the one we adore, or just a day to say an extra "I love you."


Just today, someone has asked me, what’s your happiest valentine’s celebration ever?

It made me think… ano nga ba?

And it made me realize that I had so many wonderful and kilig valentine’s days shared with someone/two/three/ or more.


So going back to the question, here’s my answer


Most memorable V-day celebration was in 1995:


I was 3rd year HS, first class pa lang, my teacher adviser gave me a card and when I opened it, it was just a letter – literal na letter I. My name was written on the envelope but no sender’s name.

Another card came, delivered by a lower grade student who knocked on the door while my second class was on-going. Syempre, feeling long hair ako, because all my classmates were looking at me and wondering who the sender was. Second letter said L.

The showering of letters continued within the day, may nagpadala pa during our recess and dismissal. In between of the letters, there were also flowers.

At the end of the day, I received 12 roses and 13 letters – and when you put the letters together, it will say: I LOVE YOU GRACE. The last card (which was the real one with the love messages) and rose were delivered by the sender himself– Michael - my first boyfriend (for 3 years).

We were both 15. My first Valentine date was with him. Syempre kapag first boyfriend mo, everything seems to be perfect. *kilig*. Until now, this memory gives me reason to smile J


Thanks MYQ!


===


Few days before V-day!


A day for lovers - but for me, it reminds me of the greatest love the world has ever known… God’s LOVE - “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son”- John 3:16

For me, LOVE is best described on the cross. -- the fullness of God’s love. Yes, it's the greatest expression of love - a love patterned from Jesus Christ.


Romantically speaking, I don’t pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me;
love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person,
love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of,
love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.


...


even i was quiet in Multiply, i never failed to write my thoughts...

Comments

Popular Posts