yes. it's been awhile.

Emotional. Pink. I cry while watching a movie, while reading cards in a bookstore. I cry when I hear good/bad news about friends. I cry when betrayed, when I am missing someone. I cry when I pray. Honestly, I cry pretty much at the drop of a hat. Most times, it’s good. Sometimes, it’s not so good.

Tonight, I don’t know if it’s good or not.



Everyone is so in love with being in love, they forget about who they’re actually falling in love with. Stop forcing yourself to fall in love with people you barely know. If the right person comes along, you won’t have to try, everything will just fall into place.

And it’s ok to be just a little bit lonely for now… it’ll all be worth it in the end.



Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like.



It’s always nice to appreciate a person who is deep enough to be shallow…and smart enough to know the difference between the two.



Think!!! … how different it would be if you never met the person who changed everything.

Think.



And the truth is… I let you see a side of me that I don’t share with anyone else… haaay! Swerte mo!



Sorry friends, didn’t mean to bother anyone... I am not sad…Just PMS’ing.

Comments

Popular Posts