water therapy

Mid May, I almost had a sore-throat…

Aside from anxiety attack (my own version!), I had an allergy from an unknown foreign blah…blah…I really don’t know from where …

I kept on sneezing in the morning at makati ang lalamunan ko...

So one night, I asked my mom to buy me 1.5L of Masafi mineral water that I can keep in my room and grab it in the middle of the night.

I did not go with them in the grocery, I chose to stay at home and look at our white ceiling…(OA!)…

While waiting, I fell asleep.

Naalimpungatan ako.

I heard someone opened my door and whispered, ‘ay tulog na sya eh’…

I opened my eyes…and saw my parents… they were debating whether they will wake me up or not.

And I got my pasalubong…

Mixed fresh fruits …wow!

Plus this…

30 bottles of 330ml


I asked for a 1.5L but I got more!


***the box is still lying in my room...as of today, 10 more bottles to go

Comments

Popular Posts