Thinking OUT Loud

I had a good, silly laugh...

I am now having hormonal imbalance where I am my most emotionally unrefined...

"God doesn't shield us FROM life's storms; He shelters us IN life's storms" – Bunyan

We guide and allow people to find God for themselves, instead of forcing them…

I am happy to be recognized and appreciated in my workplace by Thomas Lundgren (the owner). For three consecutive days this week, we've been talking about his plans for me. One night, he even helped me choosing a DVD to watch over the weekend (he offers free DVDs for all employees). It means a lot to me TL!

It’s my parents’ 30th anniversary today. Thank you to those people who said yes to be part of the production... to organize and offered help (even those who are willing to sponsor) for the supposed-to-be-a-party. I just decided to cancel the party for some personal reasons and make a simple and intimate dinner for them. But still, I thank you guys!

What if one day I stop doing what I am currently doing. Will it make me a better person?

He wanted to be friends with her, but she is worried that he might expect something more. He has been trying to get back together with her ever since they broke up, but she refuses. She also still wants to be friends and she misses the old days of just having kulitan with him. Can they really be friends even one of them is still in-love?

Today, I made God smile.

I wish it’s already July 31…

I thank God for my mentors --- in my life and in my service in SFC.

Bring a camera when spending the weekends with friends or when you know you'll be seeing "someone"…

‘I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.’ --- in short babae din po ako (pwamis!)

Tonio and I finished planning chapter 1’s 3rd quarter schedule of activities. It has been 6 months since we’ve been serving together. Time flies so fast. I am just excited what else is in stored for us for the remaining 6 months…for our leaders…for our chapter…for the cluster...

The past is the past is the past. Just leave it there.

…though there are moments that I just want to go back.

Comments

Popular Posts