HubbyHero...DaddyNeo


Happy birthday, Neo
36 years ago you came in to the world. Thank God for creating you! Without this day, I would not be where I am today and would not have the amazing husband that I have (and Gian, for that matter!).

2 years ago, I met you. I certainly haven’t known you for that long, but so much in my wonderful world would be different if I don’t have you. Every night, when we go to bed, I always thank God for allowing me to marry a HubbyHero.  Everything in your heart revolves around on how to make our family happy and filled with love. You are my teammate helping me bear Gian and eventually raise this little human.

And in two months, you will be a DaddyNeo, too. Baby Gian is a reminder of God’s miracle, of the sheer joy and of the awesome magic that birthdays give to us.

I’m not saying that our marriage is perfect by any means, but I am saying that I am a very lucky and blessed woman! So – in honour of your 36th birthday – I have listed off 9 (3+6) of the many, many reasons I love you so much!  (Excuse me while I brag on my husband for a minute).

1. As I have mentioned over and over, you are selfless. You put me and Gian first on a regular basis and goes out of your way to make life easier on me.


2. You’re freaking hilarious. Without you, I wouldn’t laugh as hard as I do every day (I could listen to your cute giggle all day!). Sometimes I wanna punch you sa sobrang kwela. Always a clown at home and with your friends. Now you like to make me laugh when I’ve already told you I have to pee (and I probably do end up peeing a little bit – the beauty of pregnancy!)
 
3. You are very passionate. You do things out of love. If you are given a task to do, you will make it a point to deliver your very best. Hindi puede sa iyo ang – puede na yan!
 

4. You are a handsome and hardworking Handyman! When we moved into our new house, you regularly fixed (and still fixing) things around the house, remodels, paints, etc. You know (and I mean - know very well) how to fix anything related to electrical and electronics, you can be a carpenter (so excited for Gian’s nursery), pest controller (haha), a plumber, IT technician and support, porter, baggage counter (lol), graphic designer, co-pilot, manikurista/pedikurista ko, masseur (and not asking for a tip!), you can be anything/anyone!
 
Electrician sa gabi
Gardener sa umaga
Favorite past time: Maglinis ng Bahay
Metikuloso
5. You are an amazing cook. Very detailed. Very delicious. Showing great attention to detail, very careful and precise. Kaya ang tagal mo sa kusina, LOL! Your specialty? Sawsawan! Haha!
 

6. You make me want to be a better person. Whether it’s encouraging me to do something I really don’t want (but should) to or just reminding me to finish the food on my plate. You love me just the way I am. When I’m having a terrible day, you make it better when no one else can and doesn’t judge me for being hormonal/crazy/tired/etc. You understand my womanly need to “just vent” and listens to me – and provides feedback! (ohhhh this happens almost every day!)
 

7. We always have the best time together, whether we’re at Tokyo Disneyland for the day or window shopping in the mall or just chillin’ on our couch… by the way, we haven’t had a big fight from day 1 (can you imagine!?). We share a love of being at home and watching a movie rather than going out at night. Tipid mode is always on.

 
 8.
Talented man is understatement --- you are a gifted man. Such an artist and creative man! You take a true interest in things that many men don’t care so much about – all of the details of our wedding, Gian’s nursery, gardening, graphics designing, interior designing, architecture, sketching, painting, colour combinations, etc. Your musical inclination is something I can be proud of too (wag lang sa lyrics ng songs haha). I am excited to see you playing guitar while Gian is dancing and singing. And of course, your dancing skill is highly commendable, too! =) =) =)
 
9. You are deeply rooted in your faith and isn’t afraid to let the world know that you are a follower of Christ. Thank you for leading me into prayer every morning and every night. I am looking forward that we go on a mission together  *winks

I am a very blessed woman. I have a husband who loves me unconditionally and not only lives up to the vows he made almost 8 months ago, but surpasses them beyond expectation.

This year, I wish you love, peace of mind, the ability to focus on the future, a series of opportunities that lead you down a path you enjoy and moments of contentment. Plus a driving license, very soon!

Always remember that you are loved — greatly — and that I want your wishes to come true, and, more than anything, that I want to be right here holding your hand and kissing your ears endlessly.

I wish I could have planned a sexier celebration… LOL. But for now, enjoy this day of honouring you and anticipate His beautiful blessings ahead of you.

Happy Birthday, Neo.  I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts